Join our team
Thank you for showing an interest in joining our team!
We hope our website gives you all the information you need to make your decision about choosing to work with us.
Sustaining local communities is at the heart of everything we do and having a team of talented people, who bring professionalism and integrity to our business services, is paramount.
If you believe in providing better and more affordable homes and property services to our communities and want to make a positive lasting impact through your work, then we look forward to reading your application and discovering what you can bring to us.
We currently have 1 vacancy:
HRI Operational Manager
(Estate Agency & Lettings Management)
- Up to £40,000 per annum, plus pension
- Permanent Contract 5 days per week comprising 35 hours
- Closing Date of 12 noon Monday 12th April 2021
- Interview Date TBC
What do we need?
We are looking for a talented individual with a passion for quality service, who is keen to expand their career in estate agency and lettings management. The ideal applicant will:
- Be passionate about the property sector and keen to join a successful and growing business.
- Be looking for a challenging role which moves at a fast pace.
- Have a natural flair for and enjoy dealing with people and, always look to provide the best customer service.
- Identify with our social purpose.
- Be articulate and committed to maintaining and improving high standards of customer service skills.
The Manager is responsible for the operational oversight of the Highland Residential businesses including the delivery of estates agency sales and lettings services, factoring services and general management.
Your Motivation and Experience
Candidates should ideally have experience of managing a portfolio of private property lettings, sales and factoring, have or be working toward ARLA (or equivalent) qualification in lettings and property management. We are keen to hear from passionate people looking for a challenge, with the drive and ambition to be part of a dynamic business. In return you can look forward to an excellent and innovative environment, flexible working and development.
The post will require:
- Experience of managing, supervising and motivating staff.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the legal aspects of private property lettings and sales
- Access to a vehicle as travelling is required
- A Disclosure Scotland check.
- Currently we are working remotely, the formal office base may be Inverness or Invergordon, and a hybrid working model of remote working with regular office attendance may be considered.
A Great Opportunity
At Highland Residential we provide innovative housing solutions and services to a broad range of customers across Highland communities. Experts in factoring services we are already experiencing rapid growth within this sector. As HRI Operational Manager we can offer you the opportunity to develop your professional experience as we further expand our business.
For further information please contact Morag Beers (Director of Assets and Subsidiaries) on Morag.Beers@albynhousing.org.uk. For an information pack and application form, please see the attached Application Form, Job Description, Person Specification, Summary of Employment Terms, Job Advert, and Equal Opportunities Form. Please do not submit CVs without a completed application.